10.3.09

happy 7th anniversary, with <3

i've nothing much to say really about the anniversary because its been 7 years. what else can i say right? ok la. one thing... i hate saying it because i feel like it makes me look/seem weak, but i hope there will be manymany more anniversaries to come.

<3 <3 <3

there's the bad (alot of it), the good (alot of that too, but less remembered), and the UBER bad... which hopefully doesnt happen anymore.
he's cooking his famous lamb chop now, a wee bit late but its okay i guess. lets give him abit of credit la. my share of the anny is not done yet. my models and drawings are taking way too much of my time, plus the fact that i lost my songs in my itunes due to certain mishaps isnt making things any easier. i really hope it works out though.

on another note , i talked to kak sue today . she sounded sooooo different . like DIFFERENT different . she says the same things but its her voice . so girls change their voices too eh ? never knew/realised that . probably growing up la tuuu. i miss her. i miss my dad too . i hate talking to them because i hate the post call feeling , if that makes any sense . but i miss them . i miss my mum too ...

i've got pictures from yesterday. mady and i took daus to the zoo . haha . hopefully the caversham plan happens because they never wake up on time. oh and adventureland jugak .

okay , blogspots really screwed up coz i can't seem to upload pictures at all !!!!! .

<3


0 comments: